- Knee length gumboot with a soft toe cap.
- Black Shaft with Black Sole. White CLAW Branding.
- A PVC Upper & sole
- Sole is 50% thicker than any other non steel boot on the South African market. Weight (1.9 kg), Tough, rugged yet stylish. Unlike any other boot in the market - all CLAW Boots are designed to fit like a shoe, minimizing foot and ankle movement inside the boot. The increased foot stability, allows the boot to "Track" the wearers foot, affording greater agility while reducing "slip and falls" and "ankle twists"
CLAW "TOES FREE" System:
- The continues movement of the toes inside the front of the boot creates a "bellows effect" pumping out "hot air" and taking in cool - which reduces bacterial propagation. The CLAW Sole is ergonomically designed to disperse body weight - eliminating "stud pressure" and "foot fatigue" maximizes comfort - leading to increased productivity. Steel toe cap(200 jouls) increases personal protection. Profile CLAW positioned on the instep is designed to assist in climbing. Dual density PVC creates a shock absorbent layer. The introduction of rubber co-polymers in both sole and shaft, retards acid chemical attack while increasing the boots life.
- CLAW boots-Meets IMI quality standards
- CLAW-NON SLIP Technology
The CLAW tread - made up of "saw teeth" running forward and backwards increases the surface area and ensures the best possible traction on all terrains